photo credit: my favorite Sacramento photographer, Nicholas Wray
And so, the countdown to Cali begins. Counting down the days by numbering the things/people/places in California I can’t wait to do/see/be…
13. Second Saturday in midtown Sacramento (see photo above!)
12. rafting down the American River
11. attending farmer’s markets in Sac and Davis (probably the best in the country 😉 ).
10. being with my family
9. visiting San Diego??
8. pizza and gelato from Hot Italian
7. movies at the Crest / the Bradshaw drive-in / Fremont Park
6. visiting friends in the City
5. shabbat dinner at my grandparents’
4. hanging out with long-not-so-lost friends in Sacramento
3. spending a well-deserved weekend at the cabin in Pinecrest
2. girls weekend with Molly and Jen
1. strolling through Davis all summer. and by strolling I mean studying. aka retrieving that little piece of f*ing paper that somehow got lost in the system and is rightfully mine. phew.
Hey, 2 weeks to go!